The Music of My Mind

"...in that night there was music in my mind, and through music my soul began to soar, and I've heard as I've never heard before..."

Monday, September 26, 2005

"Three deaths and a kidnapping...And I'm only on my second cup of coffee."
~Law and Order
Elton John on Friday! Woot.

Took my dad to see Flightplan this past Friday night. Surprisingly, Mr. I-Fall-Asleep-During-Star-Wars liked it! I was so shocked. I brought him really to point out all the things wrong with the airplane in the movie. Got my info. Heh. Fairly accurate. He was shocked that Jodie Foster looks so old, and then made comments about how "bad" Sean Bean looked. He shouldn't talk. I think Mr. Bean (hehe) was channeling my dad somehow. He looked (somewhat) and sounded like my dad (only with a British accent). My dad's not the most emotional guy, and Sean Bean had him down to a tea. I'll post my article on the film with more details when I write it.

West Wing premier was tonight. My dad and I are officially arguing over who it was in the presidental limo in the flash forward. I say it was Vinick (Alan Alda), and my dad says it was Santos (Jimmy Smits). Grrr. Of course, they're still investigating the security leak from last season. They think CJ did it... Ah well. Good thing Leo and Matt Santos are starting to get along. I need to hurry and make my "Vote for Vinick" tee shirt...

Law and Order premier was Wednesday. Kept me on my toes. Thought they were going to fire Jack McCoy (Sam Waterson...yes, the "stud-muffin"). Phew.

Man, this Dish Network thing... They finally came and fixed it so I can watch somethign different from the living room. In doing so, they apparrently cut a phone wire, so I don't have the official internet line in my room currently. I'm using the house line. Urgh.
Need to finish my University of Tennessee Knoxville, among other applications.

Time to go watch some of the many things I've taped on the DVR. Just a few things: The Last Samurai, The Devil's Own, several Law and Order episodes, some M*A*S*H episodes, and all of Black Adder Goes Forth. :-)

Also borrowed The Mummy by Anne Rice from the school library. I really want to read it. Will blow off some stuff to do it.

Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home