The Music of My Mind

"...in that night there was music in my mind, and through music my soul began to soar, and I've heard as I've never heard before..."

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Look, I Posted Again

New Law and Order just went over. Wow. I almost peed my pants at the end. Jack McCoy was within an inch of dying. O_O I'm glad this wasn't the end of the character. In order for him to leave the show, in my opinion, he needs to retire gracefully, not get shot. Phew. So glad he'll be back next episode. Next new episode promises to be good, but not as edge-of-your-seat as this one.

Well, my desktop computer is virtually dead. Mr. Pryor promises to make the advanced computer class help him ressurect it. I've got some serious problems with it. I don't even think I'll go into them here. So, in the mean time, I've borrowed my grandfather's laptop. Woot.
I have to call my hairdresser on Friday cos my mother has finally acquiesed to let me dye my hair. I think I am going to dye it black, or some equally dark color. It's already brown, but I just want a change. I've always wanted black hair and blue eyes. I've got brown hair and eyes, so I figure I can change the hair easier than I can change my eye color. Many are probably asking why I'm not paying $10 for the dye at Wal Mart and doing it myself. Well, I don't want to get dye everywhere, and I want it to look good. This woman has been doing my hair ever since I had enough hair to cut, so I trust her.

I've got a question... When one dyes their hair, what do they do with their eyebrows?

I will be going to see Walk the Line and the new Harry Potter (again) with various people over the break... And I have to write my Statistics paper draft. >_<
I'm currently writing in my original novel. It is coming along quite well, I think. Anyone interested, just let me know.

I gave in last night and registered for one of those high school Facebook things. About 99% of the new Germans are on it, and I like alot of those Germans. Heh. Everyone's just been talking about it, and I figured 'What the hell...". Yeah.

Wow, I type fast.

Au revoir.

Jennifer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home