The Music of My Mind

"...in that night there was music in my mind, and through music my soul began to soar, and I've heard as I've never heard before..."

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sweet....I have posted again!

Well, the last time I wrote a blog was in April. So I figure that I should write one now, update the internet (because no one else will read this) on my life.

Summer was pretty decent. The job at American Eagle did not pan out. So, to quote Cartman, I said “Screw you guys, I’m going home.” Well, I didn’t go home… I went and basically sold my soul to the Copper Cellar Corporation, specifically their Cumberland Grill / Copper Cellar location. Its turned out pretty well there. Now, while they have pissed me off on several occasions, I have made some lovely friends there.

I, of course, would be very lax if I did not mention perhaps the most important part of the summer. Yes, ladies, gentlemen, and the internet, Jennifer ended her single streak. No, it wasn’t with the person that in my last entry I said I had my eye on. Instead... Well, lets tell a long story shall we? I went to a concert here in Knoxville one night, and ran into this lovely male named Eric in a BRMC shirt, who turned out to be from Ohio. Long story short, we discovered that we're eerily alike, both in tastes for the arts, but in alot of other things, as well. So, we decided that even though he was going back to Ohio, the connection was just too much to ignore... And Monday marked our three month anniversary. I have put many many miles on my car trekking to Ohio and back three times. And he has done the same. Its not cheap, but so worth it.

So, school has started back. Between classes and work, I feel that I have some sort of chronic fatigue. Like last night... I slept for almost nine hours, and I have felt like I am going to fall over all day. Meh. Its what I get for selling my soul to the Copper Cellar Corporation.

In May, I shall be moving into my very own apartment (no sub-lets for me this time). I'm excited. I'll be living by myself again... Hopefully I will get a kitten soon after moving in. I'm just tired of living like a gypsy. Time for me to find a place and put my things down.

I've got an economics lab bright and early in the morning. Any classes starting before 10 should be illegal. Then, its working literally all weekend, and a French paper to write. Great. *shoots self* Oh well. I'll get to see Eric in about three weeks. Must. Keep. Going.

Adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home