The Music of My Mind

"...in that night there was music in my mind, and through music my soul began to soar, and I've heard as I've never heard before..."

Friday, April 18, 2008

peeling sunburn

My sunburn is peeling. Its not very happy.

I quit the Copper Cellar Corporation. I now work at Buffalo Wild Wings.

I am still with Eric. It will be nine months on Tuesday. I am very happy, and would not trade any of this for the world.

Kat and I are moving into our apartment on May 1. I'm super excited (said in Al Gore on South Park voice) because it will mean that we can escape the hell known as the UT dorms. I get to bring Peter the kitten, and Kat gets to bring her Scuttles. Whee! We will have our own washer and dryer in the apartment, so no more laundry rooms for us! Score.

Umm... I've gotten a new phone since I last updated this thing. I loves it so. And it is green.

I'm watching Home Movies on Adult Swim. Party and a half over here.

I get to see Black Rebel Motorcycle Club for the fourth time next Thursday. They're just so damn awesome.

You know, I never use this thing. I had to go to my Facebook profile to get the link back to this to log in. Haha.

I feel a mild headache coming on, and I have an anatomy lab in the morning... Blech.

Laterz yo.

;-)

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home